About Us - Referral Scheme
Do you know a friend or colleague (a Prospect) who might be a good fit for a job advertised on jobsforinfopros.com? If the answer is ‘yes’ then you have a great opportunity to receive a cash ‘Referral Reward’ if you help them to get a new job through jobsforinfopros’s Referral Scheme.
Your ‘friend’ might be actively looking for job or you may have heard them complain that they want a change! So why not help them to move their career forward and get paid for your efforts?
Jobsforinfopros manages Referral System so at no time will the Referrer’s details be revealed. Here’s a quick guide outlining how the Scheme works;
1. Search the jobsforinfopros Job Board - by typing ‘jfip’ in to the homepage search box- to find a job advertised with a Referral Reward.
2. Send your friend (the Prospect) the job details via the jobsforinfopros website and let them know that you’ve sent them an email.
3. If they're interested then they’ll need to click the appropriate link in the email to access the job details on the jobsforinfopros job board and then send their CV etc to the jobsforinfopros team.
4. The jobsforinfopros team then sends their CV to the advertiser.
5. The Advertiser reviews the Prospect’s details against the job and will contact them directly.
6. If your friend (The Prospect) gets the job advertised, jobsforinfopros sends you, the Referrer a cash reward.
7. Then... you decide what to spend the money on!
Remember, Prospects must send their details to the jobsfor team via the jobsforinfopros website for Referrers to be eligible for the Referral Reward.
So, start looking for friends and professional contacts for vacancies advertised with a ‘Referral Reward’. Jobsforinfopros will reward you every time you help someone you know get a great job and help our Advertisers find a talented recruit. But be careful not to refer unsuitable people. You’ll be wasting your time and theirs and won’t get paid for your trouble and we will disqualify you as a Referrer.